● The „Around Pierrot” project. Pierrot Lunaire by Arnold Schönberg, a classic work of the avant-garde of the early twentieth century, will be followed by musical „commentaries” and participatory activities. Presentations in Lublin and Bergen.
● Summer courses of new music for young performers taught by leading specialists in the field. Bydgoszcz 2022 and 2023.
● BIT20 Ensemble concert at the „Warsaw Autumn” International Festival of Contemporary Music. The program includes music by Olga Neuwirth to the film Die Stadt ohne Juden, created in 1924, showing the sources of anti-Semitism.
● BIT20 Ensemble concert at the „Codes” Festival of Music Tradition and Avant-garde in Lublin. Music of Norwegian composers that combines new trends with Norwegian tradition.
● Concerts of music by Iranian composers on Persian and European instruments in a context presenting the problems of creatively active women in this country. Presentations in Warsaw and Bergen.
● A joint concert of BIT20 Ensemble and Polish musicians in Bergen.
Dates, places and programs of events will be announced in the News tab